Frontline Home Loan
Launch is offering an exclusive Frontline Home Loan option for our dedicated frontline heroes to honor the service they provide in our communities. It’s our way of saying “Thank you” for all that you do.
Apply for your home loan or refinance between October 1st and December 31st, 2021, and we will pay $1,500.00 in closing costs when you close by March 31st, 2022*
- Must apply between October 1st and December 31st, 2021
- New loan must close by March 31st, 2022
- Must be verified as a frontline employee
- Launch will pay $1,500 in closing costs towards new purchase or new refinance
- May be combined with Home Advantage
In order to qualify for the Frontline Home Loan, you must be verified as one of the following:
- Medical Professional: Including all medical doctors (MDs), physicians’ assistants (PAs), registered nurses (RNs), certified nursing assistants (CNAs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), Radiologic Technologists (X-Ray Techs), Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs working in a medical facility), dentists (DDSs) and dental assistants (CDAs)
- First Responder: Includes public, private, and volunteer firefighters, paramedics and EMTs
- Law Enforcement: Includes uniformed officers, detectives, state police, highway patrol, sheriffs, special jurisdiction police, air marshals, border patrol agents, crime scene investigators, corrections officers, and federal law enforcement officers.
Use Promo Code: “Frontline Home Loan Promotion”
* Eligibility must be validated through verification of employment and job title/position. Current employment badges and paystubs are acceptable. Loans require credit approval. A refinance of an existing Launch mortgage must have a $10,000 or greater cash out to qualify for this promotion. May not be combined with our standard No Closing Cost loan (meaning member must pay for closing costs in excess of $1,500). Maximum 97% Loan-to-Value (LTV). Primary residence, second home, and investment homes are eligible for this promotion. Must apply between October 1st and December 31st, 2021, and close by March 31st, 2022. Maximum loan amount $2,000,000. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Example: for a $100,000 loan for a term of 30 years with an interest rate of 2.875% (2.988% APR), the monthly payment will be $414.89. Sample payment includes principal and interest only; taxes and insurance will increase your payment. The rate you pay is based on credit history and term. Loans exceeding 80% of the appraised value of the home require private mortgage insurance. Programs, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice at any time. $5 deposit required to join; open to everyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in the counties we serve.