The ABC’s of Home Buying
This article was written by HomeAdvantage Realtor®, Barbara Remington. She is the Real Estate Broker/Owner of Prestige Property Shop. Barbara has served the Central Florida Real Estate market for decades with professionalism and integrity. Barbara is here to tell us about the ABCs of Home Buying.
In our fast-moving Central Florida Real Estate Market, it’s good to know the ABCs for home buying.
- Apply for a loan – Complete prior to looking at homes with your realtor.
- Prepare to meet with your agent to come up with a buying strategy to accomplish your goal.
- Communicate – Be honest with your lender and realtor during the process.
- Disclosures – Review all the disclosures you are signing.
- Escrow – Also known as the earnest money to secure the contract.
- Funding – Your home will be yours at closing and keys will be released after funding.
- Get your inspection completed early in the inspection period.
- House hunt – don’t wait to see all on the market, when you find one write the offer or it may not be available when you decide.
- Inspect or view the homes – Meet with your realtor to see the homes that meet your criteria.
These are just a few of the ABCs of buying a home. Buying any home can be a complicated endeavor, so it is wise to have the right real estate team on your side! Your team should include your Home Advantage Agent, Launch Credit Union, and your Inspector. Find a real estate team with the knowledge, expertise, and experience – this is the most important part of buying or selling a home in today’s real estate market. Have the right representation with the strategy to succeed when buying or selling a home. Expect the best from your team and prepare to be on the path to homeownership. Now you know the ABCs of Home Buying!
Rates are at an all-time low. Lock in your low rate today! Click HERE to check out Launch’s low rates.