Your Next Move With Launch CU
Congratulations to all Launch CU members who recently graduated from high school. You should be very proud of all your accomplishments thus far, and look ahead into the future with excitement!
Going out into the “real world” means you need to start planning for your future, and Launch CU is here to help. Making the transition from a child to an adult will be a lot easier with your credit union by your side. When you turn 18, you will notice that we offer much more than just savings accounts.
We Have A Lot To Offer
- Direct Deposit: If you plan to have a job this summer, ask your employer if they offer direct deposit. With this free program, your paycheck can be deposited directly into your Launch CU account, instead of having a paper check issued to you. No more need to stand in line to deposit your check, and you won’t have to worry about it getting lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Checking Accounts & Debit Cards: If you do not already have a checking account, now is a great time to open one at the credit union. With Classic Checking at Launch CU, there is no monthly fee, no per-check fee, and no minimum balance requirement. Sounds like a pretty good deal right? When you have a Launch CU checking account, you can request a Visa Debit/ATM card. You can use your debit card wherever Visa is accepted, and is a great and convenient option for everyday purchases. In addition, you can use your Launch CU debit card at any Launch CU ATM or at any Publix Presto! ATM with absolutely no fee.
- Credit Cards & Auto Loans: In addition to our savings and checking accounts, Launch CU is also here to help when you are ready to get your first credit card, or buy your first car. Come talk with one of our friendly loan specialists at a branch near you when you’re ready to take these steps.
- Online Banking: By far the best way to monitor your accounts and services with Launch CU is to sign up for Online Banking and enroll in BillPayer and eStatements. With Online Banking you can check your account balances, view your recent transactions, see which checks have cleared, transfer money between accounts, and pay your bills, and much more. If you don’t have time to stop into a branch, Launch CU now offers self-enrollment making signing up for Online Banking easier than ever before.
- Mobile Banking: Once you have Online Banking you will be able to download our mobile app on your Apple or Android powered device. Mobile banking allows you to conduct many activities that you would normally do in the branch from wherever you are.
Launch CU has been happy to be your financial institution of choice as you have grown up. Now that you are entering adulthood, Launch CU has all the tools you need to build financial strength for your future. We are proud of you and all of your accomplishments, and hope to be your financial institution of choice as you continue to grow.